An Experience They’ll Never Forget
It starts from the first day you have an interaction with your client and continues until the client stops doing business with you— which will hopefully never come to pass.
You must make sure you are always in the “honeymoon” period, yet sometimes you tend to forget that. You spend so much time courting new people that you forget your present loyal clients.
Picture your client walking into a bar for Happy hour with a friend. Somehow the person asks your client what it’s like to do business with you. Your client can’t stop talking about all the great things you and your organization do. He’s telling an endless stories of experiences he will never forget.
Today we talk a lot about how important the customer experience is, but it’s really always been that way. The better experiences you can offer, the more your customers will stay with you.
SEVEN QUESTIONS TO ASK THAT IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
- How many clients do you have who “sing your praises” ?
- What kinds of things do they say they like about you?
- Do any of the things they say qualify as a real “experience”—something no one else can do?
- What experiences could you create to really “wow” your customers?
- Who are the creative ones in your organization who could come up with unforgettable experiences?
- Should you have an incentive program for team members who come up with ideas?
- Do any of your competitors create experiences that you might be able to come close to?