Become a Productivity Powerhouse
That’s the title of a recent seminar I did with clients. It was designed to help them get the new year on the right track for better than ever performance.
The past year may have been tough for you. You may have spent part of it at home. And maybe you are still at home, but it’s time to design a year that is full of great accomplishments.
Consider the Following Items.
- Is your DESK FREE OF DEBRIS so that you only have the things on it that you need to work on today?
- Do you have a MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE on the wall or on your desk to remind you of why you should be productive— the reward, if you will.
- Do you have your BIG THREE INITIATIVES for the day written on your Whiteboard and etched in your mind so that you can accomplish them?
- Do you know the NUMBERS you are trying to achieve in whatever you do and did you provide a little stretch so you work to surpass them?
- Did you plan your SUCCESS AGENDA the night before so that you can visualize how the day will go, just like a pilot would as s/he navigates the trip?
- Do you have YOUR OWN APPOINTMENTS in your schedule so that you take time for the most important items?
- Did you build in some REST POINTS so that you work more productively after resting?
- Have you taken time to VOICE APPRECIATION for what people have done for you?
- Do you know when you will create your END OF THE DAY TIME, giving you time to plan the next day? (15-30 minutes are possibilities).
- Do you REASSESS the day so you know what you want to do more of, less of and change?