We Should ‘Live Life like a Dog Does’
There is a franchise called Dogtopia. It is a daycare, boarding service, and spa for dogs. I couldn’t help but notice their slogan:
“Live life like a dog does”.
As I pondered that slogan, I thought about how a dog’s life might look…
1. We would be trained and follow that training to get the best results.
2. We would be happy a great deal of the time (evidenced by a dog’s wagging tail).
3. We would eat the best food for our bodies.
4. We would do consistent work.
5. We would take time out to have fun.
6. We would never judge someone.
7. We would still be nice if someone were not very kind to us.
8. We would keep ourselves safe and keep those around us safe.
9. We would rarely complain-- even when we were in pain.
10. We would be faithful to others who have been faithful to us.
If you’ve ever been a dog owner you know that most dogs are just like what I described above. And most dogs get along well with each other. That’s exactly what we should try to do.