What Will Your New World Look Like?
Most people were affected by COVID-19 in someway. As we pull out of the more sequestered world, what will this new world look like?
When you look at how you are going to move forward, it’s important that you not dwell on the past or how things were. It’s almost like setting up a new business for some folks.
I’m not trying to downplay or overplay what occurred, but for achieving the best results I think you should be focused on the opportunities that await you. It’s like starting over, for some folks, so each step you take could point you in a good direction.
TEN ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
1. Who is my target audience?
2. Has it changed from before the COVID-19 period?
3. What are the best ways to reach any new target audiences?
4. If I am unclear about this, should I talk to prospects to learn more about what they want?
5. Are my present products ones that make sense, or do I have to change them?
6. What about the services I offer; do changes need to be made there?
7. Do I need to learn any new skills so that I can serve any new target audiences?
8. Do I need to make any changes to my physical building?
9. In what ways should my(or my organization’s) schedule change?
10.What will I do to show people that they are coming into a well-organized, well thought-out, clean environment that is safe for them?