What’s Black ‘n Red and Read All Over?
(This is PART TWO of a two-part series about the Black ‘n Red Book)
In last week’s blog, I told you about my “Black ‘n Red” book, where I record lists, visuals, charts and writings of all sorts of things as they roll out. I told you that it was for capturing thoughts for WORK and for LIFE. Don’t skip either segment. Perhaps you picked up your own book to record thoughts. You may also do it in an existing book you use for your time management.
In fact, if you start listing your thoughts as well as your time schedule for the day, your book becomes more of a self-management tool, not just a time management book.
This week I will share some of the lists I created in my book so far. Maybe some will help you think about key areas in your life.
iMPACT ACTION STEPS FOR YOUR ‘BLACK ‘n RED’ BOOK
1. Your Fitness Plan
2. Your Nutrition Plan
3. What Your Morning Routine Consists of
4. Hobbies and Recreation You are Doing / Those you want to be Doing
5. What You’ve Learned from Ted Talks
6. Quotes that Stuck with You
7. A Crucial Conversation You Will Be Giving
8. Sermon Points from Last Sunday
9. Gems from Podcasts(such as John Maxwell, Seth Godin, Darren Hardy, or your favorites
10. What’s on Your Bucket List
11. Your Present New Year’s Resolutions
12. What Your Clients Want
13. New Products and Services You are Developing
14. Things Holding You Back from Success & Solutions to Overcome Them